Monday, August 13, 2012

CJ's BUTTer...Not Just for the Butt

Our uses for CJ's BUTTer:

1) Daily lotion. This stuff is the best, hands down. Moisturized skin all day long.

2) Diaper rash cream. There is nothing better for a baby's soft bottom than CJ's. We have had three children now and this is by far the best. It's natural so I know I don't have to worry about carcinogenic ingredients which gives me peace of mind also.

3) Bath soak. One teaspoon of CJs in a warm bath for the boys and they come out moisturized all over without having to lotion them after they come out.

4) Cradle cap. Yup! Tea tree oil heals cradle cap so we use the CJs on it too!

5) Ouchies. Lavendar gives our kids the calming effect while the Tea Tree oil is a natural antiseptic and will prevent infection.

6) Sunburn. My cousin recently had a bad sunburn. I tossed the Lavender and Tea Tree CJ's BUTTer at her and told her to apply it to her burns. She did so just twice and it was gone. She didn't even peel! She's a red-head, by the way.

7) Lip gloss. I use the Mango CJ's for my lip gloss. I don't need anything else. It's nice and shiny, smooth and keeps the moisture in my lips. It also healed DS2's chapped and cracked lips.

8) Foot soak. Tea tree oil is a natural anti-fungal. 1/2 teaspoon of CJs in a hot or warm tub to soak one's feet and it will heal and/or prevent foot fungus.

9) Eczema. Michael uses it for the eczema on his legs on a daily-basis. Just once per day and he's not itching, but he's healing.

10) Deodorant. Yes, this actually works! It's clear, it's antiseptic and antifungal, it's natural and not carcinogenic unlike the store-bought deodorant and it moisturizes too! What's better than that?! I use it and I don't stink!

Find a CJ's retailer near you here. Feel free to tell her I sent you. I don't think she knows about me or how much I love her product.

No comments:

Post a Comment