Monday, August 13, 2012

A Rash of Crunchiness

What about the diaper rash? Let me tell you that, since we've used cloth, we experience seldom diaper rashes with DS3. However, I started researching what I can use for cloth diapers just in case. I'd heard one can't just use the over-the-counter stuff for cloth diapers. I found out about CJ's BUTTer and had intended on going to get some. You can use it for cloth without using those rice paper protector things (which I never bought because who wants paper in your crack?). On one trip to the local diaper/birthy store Michael had made for me had rendered a sample enclosed in the bag. SCORE! It was Lavendar and Tea Tree Oil (TTO) blend. It works so marvelously well for the diaper rash we went and purchased a 12 oz. tub of it for $19.00. I decided we'd refill the sample for the diaper rash cream and we'd use the rest for lotion since all the boys have eczema and so does Michael. Within 4-6 weeks, Michael's eczema was almost nonexistent. Diaper rashes can't even begin to compete with CJs. What's better? It's all natural! I went back and purchased myself a little sample of the Mango CJs just for my lips and DS2's lips (he was picking his lips causing deep cracks). My lips are moisturized all day long and DS2's lips healed within one week!

No comments:

Post a Comment